- We now have a new website up and running but please be patient with us as we continue to update it. You can also sign up for alerts from us on our new website! https://dorchester.municipalimpact.com/
- Dorchester Women’s 3×3 Volleyball League registration is due September 23rd. Please mail or drop off your registration form to the Village Office. The league will run October 2nd – December 11th.
- NOTICE: Well #4 has been shut off due to high levels of Carbon Tetrachloride. Please see the attached form. https://dorchesterne.com/wp-content/uploads/Carbon-Tetrachloride-Notice.pdf
- Mosquito Fogging will be done in early mornings or evenings as weather permits. Please do not stand out in the fog, go indoors.
- Splash Pad hours are from 10 am – 9 pm daily.
- The Dump Site is now open! Mon & Wed 3-7 pm & Sat. 9-5pm. Weather Permitting!
- Pay your utility bill online!
- After Hours Emergency for Water, Sewer and Streets 402-381-8442
- After Hours Power Outage Dispatch 402-826-4312